[portland] Indexing Lists of Tuples

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 29 03:27:24 CEST 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, Jesse Hallett wrote:

> I just did some experimenting with your example. I was able to get at the
> element in question with L[1][5], just as you suggested. The only change I
> mad was to add a comma between the tuples that was probably left out when
> you pasted in the example.

Jesse,

   The comma wasn't left out by me; that example was cut-and-pasted from
python output. It's apparently the way pysqlite2 writes lists of rows
retrieved from SQLite3 tables.

   Perhaps I need to ask on the pysqlite mail list about this.

Thanks,

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)