[portland] Upcoming Meeting 9/11/2007

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Thu Sep 6 18:52:23 CEST 2007

Mark is also on the wiki's agenda for a lightning talk on the Python
Imaging Library.  Anyone else up?

One easy topic that seems kind of fun is the "How I Write Python" 5
minute show and tell- just plug in your laptop and show some code in
your editor/IDE of choice.  I've heard rumors that some of those new
fangled IDEs do pretty smart things for Python development... maybe cool
enough to make some of us old cranky Emacs users switch.  ;)