[Persistence-sig] buy it degree

Khaled Haj Ebrahim khaledoracle at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:33:20 CEST 2005

i am in syria and i want you to send to me the it
degree and after that i,ll dend the mouny to you
by DHL becuse all connect between syria and usa
is cut ,you know that,and i have no vesa card
or credet cart in the bank.
so if you agree send answer to me and do not send
as (we accept all payment)just answer me about my
question
2-if you dont accept can you send the degree by
DHL and dend to my email the siene of DHL and i,ll send the mouny in same
day by DHL and send
to you a copy from DHL that abrove i send the mouny by DHL