[Pandas-dev] Triage

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Wed May 3 05:43:14 EDT 2023

Not sure if other set the label manually, but I assumed in most cases the
label is applied automatically by our issue templates. Regular users can't
set labels themselves afaik. And if I set labels manually, I consider I
already did the triage so I don't set that label.

Thanks for letting us know, this is helpful, if you still find the issue
after the message, it may be worth discussing the workflow with the exact
person (in the issue log you should be able to see who changes the labels.