[Pandas-dev] 1st New Contributor Meeting - October 19th

Noa Tamir hello at noatamir.com
Tue Oct 11 07:09:56 EDT 2022

Hi 👋

We’re happy to invite you to the first pandas New Contributor Meeting. 🎉

The first meeting will take place next week, October 19th (Wednesday) at 4:00 PM UTC [1] and it will be scheduled to repeat monthly after that. 🥳

This meeting is for any new contributors, who want to meet more experienced contributors and maintainers, in order to get support with getting started as a pandas contributors. Or if you started contributing recently, perhaps you’d like to discuss your ongoing pull requests (PRs), or anything else you might want to discuss – you decide what’s on the agenda!

To join us, please check our meeting calendar [2], which has meeting times, with links to the agenda [3], and the meeting zoom link [4].
👋 you all are invited
💬 everyone can present (add yourself to the hackMD agenda)
👀 anyone can sit in and listen

We’re looking forward to meeting with you!

Cheers,
Marco (he/him), Richard (he/him), and Noa (she/they)

PS- if you’re a more experienced contributor or maintainer, and want to join to help new contributors, you are also welcome to join us!

[1[ ⌚ 4pm UTC in your local time: https://dateful.com/convert/utc?t=4pm
[2] 📆 Meeting calendar: https://pandas.pydata.org/docs/dev/development/meeting.html
[3] 🗒 Agenda: https://hackmd.io/@pandas-dev/HJgQt1Tei
[4] 📹 Zoom link (October 19th (Wednesday) at 4:00 PM UTC): https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85437327422?pwd=WDZaVXo2ZlJ4dDBPa092R3NSY01tdz09