[Pandas-dev] Where is the object.inv file?

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:17:01 EDT 2022

Hi Christian,

It should normally live at the root of the documentation, so for example
for the main doc url, this is https://pandas.pydata.org/docs/objects.inv
(or if you want to point to a specific version, it would be
https://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/version/1.4/objects.inv or
https://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/objects.inv, ..)

In the GeoPandas docs we are using intersphinx to link to pandas:
https://github.com/geopandas/geopandas/blob/3abc6a79cacfe5b18299074fc3ed9ab993e80c2f/doc/source/conf.py#L379-L382

Best,
Joris