[Pandas-dev] Maintainers Track at EuroScipy 2022

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:29:59 EDT 2022

Hi Folks,

We're organizing the maintainers' track at EuroScipy 2022, happening in
Basel at the end of August this year: https://www.euroscipy.org/2022/.

This track is a venue for maintainers to meet one another and meet
maintainers of other projects, interact, and exchange ideas. With the works
going into the scientific python community and SPECs(
https://scientific-python.org/), we think it would be nice for folks who
are going to be around at EuroScipy to meet and discuss issues.

You can see the previous track at the last EuroScipy here:
https://www.euroscipy.org/2019/maintainers.html

We would really appreciate it if you could come, be there, and contribute
in sessions if you wish. We're also looking for ideas/proposals for
sessions.

We have two concrete questions:
- Are there any maintainers from your project who are attending the
conference?
- Do you have a proposal for a session for the track?

Best,
On Behalf of The EuroScipy Committee,
Adrin