[Pandas-dev] (Help)Contribution requests and methods

구민석 tiger1472999 at naver.com
Fri Oct 29 11:59:01 EDT 2021

Hello, I am studying at a university in Korea.
I am a student who dreams of becoming a programmer.
I wonder if I can contribute to the project by translating the pandas project documents into Korean.
So, I want to help many Korean students understand Pandas.
And if i can contribute in this way, I’d appreciate it if you could let me know which documents would be helpful to translate.

Please reply this mail

Thank you for reading this long post amidst your busy schedule.