[Pandas-dev] Domain and hosting

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:24:34 EST 2020

The OVH hosting is also free. I thought Rackspace started sending invoices
now, I saw on Twitter comments from some other projects about it.

Part of the idea of moving to OVH was because they should provide us with
the Binder infrastructure if we make the examples in the docs runnable.

Not sure how we should move forward then. Should we simply disable or
redirect pandas.io, and we set up the CI to update the website and the dev
docs there? The current server seems to work well enough, and probably not
worth moving things for now if we still have it for two more years. Does
anyone have a different idea or a preference?