[Pandas-dev] Remove old mailing lists

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 06:47:30 EST 2019

Let's actually keep the discussion here, to get feedback from people who
haven't signed up for discourse.

I agree that we don't want to run these in parallel. So if we're going to
make the switch we'll want to shut this list down
and at least announce it on the PyData google group.

I don't know what mailman supports, but we won't want to really delete the
pandas-dev mailing list. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pandas-dev/
is a valuable archive of past discussions. Hopefully we're able to put this
list in archive mode.

We can discuss this on Wednesday's call.