[Pandas-dev] Remaining API changes / deprecations to do before 1.0 (wishlist)

Matthew Roeschke emailformattr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:00:10 EST 2019

As reference, this is the main issue where we discussed deprecations during
last year's sprint: https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/issues/18262

Just wanted to highlight that we proposed deprecating read_table, but we've
gotten responses against it
https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/issues/18262#issuecomment-457688859

Matthew Roeschke <http://mroeschke.github.io>