[Pandas-dev] Old Version Number On The Website?

Pete[r] Landwehr pmlandwehr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:23:47 EDT 2019

Hey all,

My apologies if this was covered in the last dev meeting or is simply
the way the website has always been & I've just failed to notice, but
the central release notes column on pandas.pydata.org appears to be
one major version behind the current release.

The "Versions" column shows the current release as 0.24.2 and the
development release as 0.25.0, but the central column with change log
notes shows the latest release as v0.23.4 Final (August 3, 2018).

Is there a way to get the website updated? It's a bit confusing.

Best,

pml