[Pandas-dev] Panel on 0.25

Wes McKinney wesmckinn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:08:08 EDT 2019

Note that if there are community members who wish to fork the Panel
code and maintain it as a separate project, you are free to do so. The
consensus of the core team has been for some time to no longer invest
energy in maintaining this code

If you were going to go down this road, it might be worth questioning
whether you'd be better off contributing to xarray instead, of
building a composite data structure that uses xarray under the hood