[Pandas-dev] Plans for pandas 0.25.0 and pandas 1.0

Tensortable.com contribute at tensortable.com
Tue Jul 16 19:14:30 EDT 2019

What will be the deprecation procedures post 1.0? If a deprecation doesn't make it for 1.0, will that be an effective moratorium on deprecation for e.g. a year?

I would actually like that stability, but that also means an extra effort to get all depecation done now could be worth an extra effort.

--
 Terji Petersen