[Pandas-dev] [pydata] Is there a place for general discussion of pandas?

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:49:13 EST 2019

I would say we still want it "development-related" (in the broad sense, but
to make a clear distinction with pure usage / support questions), so
dropping the "dev" suffix might not reflect that anymore.
There are also quite some other lists that use a similar pattern
(scipy-dev, matplotlib-devel, python-dev, dev at arrow.apache.org, ...), and
have the scope that we intent (as far as I am aware of those lists). So I
would think it is somewhat an established pattern?

Joris