[Pandas-dev] Does a maintainer have a moment for an interview?

Joseph Wagner j.wagner1024 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:43:59 EDT 2019

Hi,

I’m in the process of conducting interviews with experienced open source
project maintainers, and I want to know if you’d be interested in taking 15
minutes to tell us about yourself and your role with pandas.

To give you some more context; I’m working with a group of developers
within Lambda School <https://lambdaschool.com/> to make a product related
to repository data analytics and forecasting. If you have any prior
experience with repo analysis tools that would be great to talk about as
well.

If you’re interested in helping us understand these issues better please
feel free to let me know when you’re available and we can add that to our
schedule. Our team normally uses Zoom <https://zoom.us/> for video calls,
but if doesn’t work for you let me know and we can make adjustments.

Regards,

Joseph Wagner