[Pandas-dev] Pandas Sprint Recap

Brock Mendel jbrockmendel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:52:18 EDT 2018

... and in conclusion, everyone at the sprint learned a valuable less about
the power of friendship.

The discussion so far seems to point towards making a push towards loose
coupling.  Regardless of release names or numbers, and regardless of
exactly what happens with core.internals, there will be a need for
something like the current `pandas.io`, `pandas.plotting`, `khash`,
`tslibs`, etc.  The more of this we can make independent of core.internals,
the more room we'll have to customize/experiment with options discussed
above.