[Pandas-dev] travis slowing down?

Carla Iriberri support at travis-ci.com
Fri Jul 7 03:45:25 EDT 2017

-- Please reply above this line --

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your swift reply! We're glad to hear that switching to
Trusty is giving you the expected performance in your builds.

Please, don't hesitate to let us know if there's something else we
could help you with - we'd be happy to!

Have a great day,
Carla

How would you rate my reply?
Great [1]    Okay [2]    Not Good [3]

--
Carla Iriberri
Travis Builder
support at travis-ci.com

P.S. We have updated our Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 images on Wednesday, June
21st, 2017. Read all about it on our blog [4] and take note that if
you use the sudo enabled Trusty image, you can add group:
deprecated-2017Q2 to use the previous versions.

Visit https://www.traviscistatus.com/ [5] for service status and
uptime details

—
_Travis CI GmbH, Rigaer Str.8, 10247 Berlin, Germany | GF/CEO:
Mathias Meyer, Joshua Kalderimis | Contact: contact at travis-ci.org |
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, HRB 140133 B | Umsatzsteuer-ID
gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE282002648_

Links:
------
[1]
https://secure.helpscout.net/satisfaction/101252342/record/1063762855/1/