[Pandas-dev] Benchmark updates

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:21:12 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I did some work on the benchmark running & publishing yesterday. The
results are now hosted at http://pandas.pydata.org/speed/, so pandas' are
at http://pandas.pydata.org/speed/pandas.
An RSS feed of regressions is available at
http://pandas.pydata.org/speed/pandas/regressions.xml. I plan to track that
and manually open issues if they seem legitimate.

The runs are now triggered and monitored by Apache Airflow (instead of the
cron job I had setup). This gives us a nice dashboard with the ability to
view logs and see when benchmarks fail (and eventually email alerts). The
dashboard isn't exposed publicly. If you have SSH access to the benchmark
server, you can create a tunnel to port 8080

    ssh -L 8080:localhost:8080 pandas at panda.likescandy.com

Tom