[Pandas-dev] Our own GitHub organization?

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:20:39 EDT 2016

I am not sure that it has to wait until the actual 0.19.0 release (we can
certainly announce it then, but doing the transition earlier does not seem
a problem given all redirects. Or Jeff, are you thinking of other
problems?).
But as Tom suggested, maybe we can wait until after the rc just to prevent
possible short-term problems with travis etc that have to be fixed just
before the rc.

Joris