[Pandas-dev] pandas governance

Jeff Reback jeffreback at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:50:49 EST 2016

yes on board with this as well. We do have a fiscal governance document
w.r.t. NUMFocus. That should at the very least be reference by
the governance docs. Certainly starting with the jupyter docs is a good
think.

I don't think we will have the long-long-long discussion that numpy had
about the steering committee representation :)

Jeff