[Pandas-dev] Fwd: [pydata] Google Summer of Code 2016, GSoC2016

Jeff Reback jeffreback at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:34:16 EST 2016

Anyone have interest in being a mentor for google summer of code?

I think could put in the application pretty easily (though due next week):
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

if you do pls respond. I would say that we would need at least 1 other
person (I can be a mentor).

Jeff