[Pandas-dev] Help QA'ing / fixing code examples in "Python for Data Analysis" with new pandas 0.14 release

Wes McKinney wesmckinn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 01:18:45 CEST 2014

hi everyone,

Would someone (or a couple people) on the dev team have the time to do
a once over of the code examples in the book to see if any need
revising given API / behavior changes and bug fixes between pandas 0.9
and 0.14? I can help out with providing the code snippets in a big
Python script (or one script per chapter) to make the process a little
less painful.

Have budget to compensate whoever does this for their time -- I will
be involved but I don't have the bandwidth to commit to doing it
within the next few weeks (they're itching to get a printing out with
errata fixed -- I also need to rewrite the part about environment
setup). I estimate it will take 10-20 hours but hard to say for sure.

- Wes