[Pandas-dev] Stephan Hoyer

Stephan Hoyer shoyer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 00:41:38 CET 2014

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff! I'm happy to be onboard.

I'm particularly excited about adding improvements to pandas that make indexing work better for physical data (e.g., nearest neighbor and interval lookups) and that make pandas work better as a library (e.g., for seaborn, geopandas and for my project xray).

Stephan