[Pandas-dev] Getting more community feedback into the GH issue tracker

Jeff Reback jeffreback at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:37:56 CEST 2013

how about start with it just printing a link and message:

Thank you are reporting an issue to Pandas. Please copy this link to your browser:
link-to-new-issue-on-github

and past in your comments and code

Could generate a link that makes a new issue and categorizes it to (to feedback)
wonder if git has an api for this

At least for a start

I can be reached on my cell 917-971-6387