[Pandas-dev] Pandas v0.12.1 bugfix release

Phillip Cloud cpcloud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:47:45 CEST 2013

Hi guys,
The doc build issue #4157 is occurring I think because the docs are being
built on a headless server. Travis runs headless and their solution is to
"export DISPLAY=:99.0" and then start up Xvfb (X virtual frame buffer) to
mimic an X server. It works. I think this would solve the issue.

Travis starts up Xvfb like so:

sh -e /etc/init.d/xvfb start

--
Best,