[Pandas-dev] 0.13

yoval p. yoval at gmx.com
Thu Dec 19 21:06:49 CET 2013

bug-fixes only is the whole point of the RC, no? no fault to be had.
I'm occasionally monitoring the windows CI front, with hopes that
by keeping windows green continually, the badgers at datapad will be
freed from release yack-shaving and can just push out the binaries+ANN.

No objections at all to RC2, but also may not be necessary if only bug
fixes have been added, really just want to see a drop in bug report
rate.