[Pandas-dev] 0.11 highlights?

yoval p. yoval at gmx.com
Mon Apr 22 14:18:29 CEST 2013

Totally biased, user-visible list:

- My favorite for the release, the new slicing methods .i/loc,i/at.
- Large boost to csv export perf.
- Fixed color cycling in plots (thanks @lesteve).
- df slicing more consistent with timeseries (df['2001']).
- Added missing one-liner comfort floated on ml (#3275), with
index.to_series().
- Docs theme change and new opt-in mpl style.
- Jeff's cookbook.

I'll put the repr() saga to bed today.

yp