[Overload-sig] Experimenting on real-world groups with potential solutions

Kevin Ollivier kevin-lists at theolliviers.com
Tue Jun 28 17:48:25 EDT 2016

We really do need to stop debating the os.urandom issue. Stephen, there is definitely some misunderstanding. Some of your assessments of my arguments are very different from what I was trying to say. (I think the PSRT should not have even had to argue their position because the evidence was clearly in their favor, for example.) Still, trying to clear things up has failed so far, and I think it's likely that another series of emails will only serve to further deepen the misunderstandings. If you really want to discuss this further, we should at least take it off-list.

Showing > talking, so if I can find a good way to show an example of my proposal with, say, the GitHub issue tracker, I will try to do so. Until then, let's just move on. It's better to focus on moving forward with the other ideas and showing some progress.