[Overload-sig] Experimenting on real-world groups with potential solutions

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Jun 23 13:44:43 EDT 2016

The free-for-OSS details can be found at
http://blog.discourse.org/2016/03/free-discourse-forum-hosting-for-community-friendly-github-projects/
. If we want to start the experiment without a custom domain I think that's
fine since I assume we can add it later. Might as well go for the easiest
solution for now while we play with an installation before we worry about
whether we want their free offer, paid-by-PSF hosting, or self-run hosting.