[Overload-sig] Gmane may be shutting down

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Jul 28 14:38:29 EDT 2016

Yep. Nadia Eghbal's Ford Foundation report is unfortunately very accurate
and topical, but that isn't news to anyone on this list (I hope).

Anyway, the reason I brought it up is that I know people have used gmane to
access our mailing lists and if it goes away then we lose the one
web-accessible solution to our mailing lists in terms of replying, etc. (or
at least the one that I'm aware of). Does MM3 have a solution if gmane goes
away?