[Overload-sig] where does everything sit?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Jul 26 19:51:54 EDT 2016

I'm personally waiting for a MM3 instance we can play with.

I don't recall seeing your question or maybe I felt I was waiting for
Steve's response.

I'm getting cold feet about Discourse -- the UI is pretty complex and
has a bit of a learning curve.

The main lists have repeated the basic sins many times though since we
started this -- most recently IIRC the discussion about whether to add
an ABC that combines Sized, Iterable, Container degenerated into some
side topic. So there's still something to be done IMO.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> I asked two weeks ago on discuss.python.org but only Donald replied with a
> guess of where things sit. Are we currently waiting for a test instance of
> MM3 to play with? If so where does that currently sit and is there anything
> we can help with to make it happen? If that's not what's holding us up then
> what is?

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)