[oscon] part time python

John Nielsen pyguy2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 17:43:00 CEST 2005

I guess I think it'd be nice for python to have _some_
showing. I've had to do advocacy where I work, since a
lot of people do not know about python. The one place
where I expect there to be advocacy for python would
be OSCON.

I wasn't thinking of having the table there for all
days and only part-time staffed. Instead, I was
thinking of having a table for a few days, maybe Mon
and Tue with someone always present.

If full time is the only option, perhaps we should
find out how much time people are willing to
volunteer, before deciding it is not possible.

You most likely have a better sense of what is
involved with this than I. So, maybe I'm totally off
base. But, at least I can try :-)

john