[omaha] Is this Python user group still active?

Matt Payne payne at mattpayne.org
Mon Feb 28 16:48:18 EST 2022

Erik - Welcome to Omaha!   Code For Nebraska has a python API project[4] that is very cool.   I'm limited to one club[4] (where I gave a quick talk introducing Flask on http://REPL.it recently), so I don't know what Code For Nebraska is doing these days, but I bet it's very warm, welcoming, and cool.

Here are a few python things I enjoy:
 1. https://calmcode.io/
 2. https://exercism.org/dashboard
 3. https://www.pythonmorsels.com/
 4. https://colab.research.google.com/

Thanks for getting this mailing list talking.  --Matt Payne

[1] https://codefornebraska.org/
[2] https://github.com/codefornebraska
[3] https://github.com/codefornebraska/courtcase_tracker
[4] https://techtalkers.toastmastersclubs.org/