[omaha] Eclipse Traffic and Meeting update

Matt Payne Payne at mattpayne.org
Thu Sep 7 13:34:31 EDT 2017

>From the looks of http://www.omahapython.org/blog/calendar it's difficult
to tell if 9/13/17 is still going to be "the beginning of a several month
long project building and hosting a django web site"  Is it?

If not, there's a free Meetup on deploying a serverless AWS Lambda (which
is often done in python) at OPI's offices near 72nd & Pacific.   You could
move your meeting there since it's such an enticing topic.
https://www.meetup.com/Omaha-Amazon-Web-Services-Meetup/events/243115873/?fromEmail=243115873&rv=ea1

Given the choice of months of django application development and AWS
Lambda, I'll pick django.   So I would like to know, please, what's the
agenda for 9/13/17 please?

Thanks! --Matt Payne