[omaha] Meeting Tonight

Naomi See naomi.see at seenaomi.net
Wed Nov 15 13:42:41 EST 2017

I wanted to confirm there is a meeting tonight?

I got the Django project on github setup and running locally. I wanted to
confirm you all haven't created any of the templates yet? There weren't any
in the repo but I saw that you have something out on pythonanywhere so I
was a bit confused. Is that perhaps the end result of this project?

Naomi-