[omaha] TIL about codesters.com

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:39:00 EDT 2017

On Thursday, April 6, 2017, Matt Payne <Payne at mattpayne.org> wrote:

> Wow!  Thanks!!   I didn't know about this or http://www.skulpt.org/ (which
> it seems to use).

I had heard of brython and pyjs (fmrly pyjamas), but not skulpt. Looks
pretty cool.

Python > LLVM > emscripten > JS would probably be pretty fast, too.
https://github.com/kripken/emscripten

http://www.pythontutor.com/ is a really great way to visualize algos and
data structures (with a number of languages) with just a browser.