[omaha] November meeting update

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:34:26 EST 2016

I'm gonna try and make it.  depends on how my errand goes

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try pCloud
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67> (10g free
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67>)
--
Chad

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows