[omaha] [OT] WebKeePass vs ClipperZ vs TeamPass, but none are Python based.

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:31:50 EDT 2016

Right now I'm using lastpass.  have had little to no issues with it.
Primary reason is that it was easy to set-up at NG.

Though about dashlane. not ready to pay that much

syncthing and ownclound are great ideas for self hosted file sync'ing
ratticdb seems interesting and is self hosted web and python

but for now , I'm sticking with lastpass
BTW lastpass also has CLI

Together We Win!   Looking for cloud storage, try pCloud
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67> (10g free
<https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=O7KbZIt0T67>)
--
Chad

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.

Some people claim if you play a Windows Install Disc backwards you'll hear
satanic Messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forward it installs Windows