[omaha] Python Workshops @ DoSpace Group

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Jan 8 08:10:55 EST 2016

** I've clipped the message since we have exceeded the default size limit
of 40K by a factor of 3**

So there are lots of ideas for projects, which is great.

Now we need to decide on the audience we will be targeting for the first
class.
As I stated earlier, there seemed to be an impromptu consensus at the the
November meeting, to target people who had not programmed or had very
little programming experience.  Also, we would skew towards a younger
demographic.

I would like to put a finer point on that and really nail down the target
demographic.  Then we can start determining the topics to cover and start a
syllabus.   Once that is in place, we can then start selecting candidate
projects/labs and that will dictate what we need to teach.