[omaha] Meeting Wednesday, Feb 17 @ DoSpace

Keith Nickum keithnickum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:19:42 EST 2016

Hey Everyone,

I have a (minor) medical emergency I needed to take care of that has me in
Lincoln -- I won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight as a result.

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone, I feel like I should have had a
backup plan for this, however unlikely. I hope no one has been too
inconvenienced.

In the meantime, I'm interested if we can reschedule to another time, or
maybe put together a video screencast until the next opportunity to present.

Thank you,
Keith