[omaha] November 18 Meeting - Celebrate and Plan!

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:06:38 EST 2015

The meeting details are almost complete:

*Topic/Speaker - Robots/Raspberry Pi Raffle/Book Swap (bring your Python
books to share)/Plan for 2016*

*Location *– The recently opened *Do Space* at 7205 Dodge Street, Omaha.
SW corner of 72nd and Dodge.

Meeting starts at *6:30* *pm, Wednesday, November 18. *This will be the
last meeting for 2015.

Steve