[omaha] Omaha Python Users Group

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Apr 6 14:45:17 CEST 2015

Adam,
First off, apologies for my late reply.  Was working through my old email
and ran across your message.

I show you email address, adam.shaver at gmail.com, as being subscribed to the
mail list.  Have you had any problems mailing the group?

Yes, meetings are normally once a month, however we normally finalize the
place on the list.  It just so happened that we did not meet in March.
It seemed that everyone who normally attends and responded was unavailable
that night.

The list is pretty responsive if they happen to know anything about the
question -- or even if they have read an article/ seen a project similar,
etc.

45 minute drive is a pretty good haul.  How far outside the metro area do
you live?

Best,
Jeff

--