[omaha] exercism.io - some fun

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Sep 25 05:51:31 CEST 2014

Read an article about exercism.io -- "Exercism is your place to engage in
thoughtful conversations about code. Explore simplicity, idiomatic language
features, and expressive readable code."

I've been working my way through a few and the vibe is good.   If anyone is
interested, go ahead and sign up then email me and we'll set up a team.

python is one of many languages you can use.  In fact you can work through
all the examples using a variety of languages.  All is TDD, you get a
readme.md and test harness already set up.  You just fill in the blanks to
get the tests to pass.  Refactor for readability and then discuss.

--
Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473