[omaha] pycharm: what theme do you use?

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:36:11 CEST 2014

I use Monokai with a few color changes.  I think it came with the default
install.  I intentionally tried to not spend a lot of time tweaking the
display as I can go way overboard with that type of thing.

Here is a post with some suggestions:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3238893/does-anyone-have-a-dark-pycharm-schema-file

and someone has posted Textmate themes for Pycharm here:
https://github.com/d1ffuz0r/pycharm-themes

I did not see a repository for Pycharm themes anywhere, just various people
who uploaded something at various places on the internet.

So if you come up with something please share so we can code review it!

Steve