[omaha] Upcoming Meeting - 6/18

Tim Alexander dragonfyre13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:35:53 CEST 2014

What about Fox Hollow for a venue? No real idea where people are located
that might want to come...

It's between 108th and 120th on Blondo. Primarily suggested because it's
open until ~9:00PM, their coffee is quite good and while I might be the
only one that cares, they are directly on the route between work and home
for me.

As for ideas for topics, I'm coming up blank. If all else fails I might be
able to show some minimal things with zato <https://zato.io/> that I was
talking about last time... Not sure what people would be interested in.