[omaha] Fwd: Hack Omaha Update

James Drake jim.drake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:57:41 CEST 2013

Another idea for getting names of deceased former residents of Omaha. Once
someone dies there Social Security numbers become public. Perhaps their
last known addresses do too. It might be possible (if it's not affected by
the partial shutdown) do filter the residents of Omaha who died in the last
few decades from the SS database.