[omaha] Matts Visit

Burch Kealey bkealey at unomaha.edu
Wed Jun 19 21:21:52 CEST 2013

I asked him because I do need some help here - anyone else.  I think what we are doing at directEDGAR is pretty damn wild we now have clients in more than 10 countries but he never really responded to my reach on that.  Python just makes so much available

What about his DjangoCon talk - any interest