[omaha] Meeting Location

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Jul 17 16:53:05 CEST 2013

Hello List,

Thanks to an introduction from Matt Wynn, I've made contact with a
professor at Creighton who has offered to get us space to meet on campus.
 The whole ball of wax -- room, tables, projector, parking, etc.

I think it would be a good thing to take her up on the offer but I would
like to get feedback from the group on the new venue.  If you are generally
favorable to the new meeting location idea go ahead and +1 the list.  If
you are less than enthusiastic about it, please let the group or me know in
more detail.

I look forward to your responses.

--
Best,