[omaha] Python Koans

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Jan 22 02:05:53 CET 2013

So has everyone been giving it a go?  Just finished mine, was working
start/stop piece meal since the last meeting.  I think that it is worth the
time and fun too!

Don't be shy about asking the group questions.  It is suppose to be a
learning/growth exercise - so I'm sure it is going to generate head
scratching from time to time.  Proxy took me the longest, as I don't often
have the need to delve that deep in to classes.  Time to time, I subclass,
but had not written anything like that before in Python.

--
Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473